Fusion Full Body Harness
This TAC-RESCUE harness comes fully equipped! six points of connection and the aluminum D-ring in the back allowing for free movement and pivoting while in a suspended position; the contour of this harness follows wherever the user's weight is placed throughout. There are two gear loops on the back and one steel delta quick link on the waist, five-points of adjust ability, with heavy duty leg/chest straps made of 5,000 lb. rated nylon webbing. Featuring plated hardware for corrosion resistance, forged hardware parts, with one D-ring on the chest, and positioning and restraint D-rings on each side.
- Presto TM quick-release steel buckle at the sternum.
- Six D-ring points of attachment.
- Fast-pass steel adjuster buckles.
- Steel delta quick link.
- Two gear loops.
- Adjustable seat straps.
- 5,000 lb. Rated MIL-SPEC webbing.
- H-Style Chest Strap System.